Friday, September 28, 2007

Today At the Gift Market.....

What a great day at the St. Mary's Gift Market today!!! It's going on tomorrow too from 9-4. There is a wonderful lady there, Jane Landau (I photographed her step daughters senior portrait session years ago...what a beautiful girl!) and she has this awesome booth there called "Put It On My Heart"...she paints beautifully on a large square piece of wood with many different colors to choose from and then uniquely writes a Bible Verse or Saying...then in the middle of it you place a square photograph (5 x 5, I'm pretty sure)...they are AWESOME!!! They all have different looks and she does custom orders as well! Check it out if you can, if not I got her card and the web site is www.putitonmyheart.com ~ I do believe they are still working on the web site, so keep checking back!

There are so many wonderful booths....Jennifer Doremus with Silk Accents is there with her gorgeous floral arrangements, she does custom orders as well...I've always been able to tell her what I need with colors....she gets it right every time!!! Her web site is www.BoutiqueTooCute.com . Beautiful Jewelry, Neat Clothing, Fancy Clipboards, a Raffle, a Silent Auction..and they even have a Tea Room with lots of delicious food!

I got to see lots of customers...it was great all of you, even your kiddo's...along with meeting new people! Try to stop by if you can!

Until Next Time
~W

1 comment:

Amy@Life Breaths Photography said...

Wendy,
From a fellow photographer, love your work and you're doing photography exactly the way I like to: outside, natural light, babies in their own homes. I'm just starting with making my photography a business, though. Been taking pictures for years. Do you use any type of lighting equipment especially when you're inside homes? Visit my website at www.lifebreaths.com