Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The Last Day of School

The last day of school was last week and every year I always LOVE to surprise my son when he gets off the bus! Even though now I think he expects my little surprises!

My mom comes over and we get water balloons filled up, shaving cream "pies" ready on paper plates and of course....ya gotta have some silly string!!!!!

He doesn't look too disappointed about gettin' it...does he? Actually when he saw us outside right before he got off the bus, I could hear his friends say..."you're gonna get it!" So he takes of running acting like he doesn't want to get pegged, then it turned into..."come and get me Mom and Mimi!"
To be honest with you, I'm not sure who has more fun!!
Congrats on a GREAT year Buddy!!!
WE ALL LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!!
Looking forward to a great summer!
~Wendy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wendy this is awesome! You are such a great mom. You should send this pic into family fun magazine. They did an article on fun ideas to do for your kids and their last day of school.

Kim