Saturday, March 8, 2008

Way to go Hubby!!

My hubby has got to be one of the most dedicated, hardworking men I've ever known and I am VERY proud of him!!!


His restaurant has been open just over 2 years for Breakfast and Lunch....He gets up very early to start cooking and bake his Famous Homemade Bread.....yummy!!!


Well......a few weeks ago we started a new journey....


We are now serving DINNER!!!!


Check out his Web-Site... http://www.schilleciscafeandcatering.com/ it still needs a few updates, so thanks for your patience.

Schilleci's is located at:

8715 Spring Cypress . Spring, Texas 77379

281.376.3141

(right across from Glennloch Farms at Champion Forest Drive and Spring Cypress ~ next to a Starbucks)

Come by and see us (yes...you might see me there....heck sometimes my son is up there working too and loves it ~ startin' him young!!)

See ya there!

W

No comments: