Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Happy Birthday...Big 14 year old!!!....and....Let Snow!!?!!!!


Happy Birthday to My Very Precious Boy!!!

I prayed for you since I was a little girl..I couldn't WAIT to be a mommy and trust me I practiced alot with my baby dolls!!! When I found out you would be would be my son, I knew that my already blessed life would be even more blessed because you were my gift from God. I was and still am so Thankful for you!

The night before you were born your family was in the hallway and waiting room "betting" on when you would join us...you see...you were supposed to be born on the 9th...but you knew how to be "fashionably late" and waited until after midnight!! It didn't matter to me...I just wanted to know that you were healthy...and that you were!

We have had such a wonderful time for these past 14 years! I'll never forget when we went to Disneyworld, just the 2 of us...what a great time we had! Us going to "That Frio River, where you learned how to swim" (thank you George Strait!!), with Mimi and PawPaw...you hated the firefly's buzzing around your head... and now going back every other year...now you even go down the big drop and you aren't even scared! Mexico with Mimi and PawPaw those 2 times, the one year we were at Tulum and you wanted me to hold you but it was soooo hot...all you wanted to do is hug me and you said "Thank you Mom, this is beautiful...I Love You"...I melted!!! Swimming with the dolphins..and experience I'll NEVER forget! The Cruise with Wayne....what a blast!!! Henry saying..."Can I get a Whoop Whoop!!" AND..you won $120 playing Bingo..way to go! Oh my gosh....we have so many WONDERFUL MEMORIES!!!

I am so very proud of you in everything you do! You are so sweet, smart, loving, kind, funny, thoughtful, caring, loyal, bold, athletic, brave, talented and I absolutely Love EVERYTHING about you!!! Thank you for being such an awesome son!!!



And your friends....you choose such great ones, I hope you will continue to remain friends with them for years to come....these are just a few!!


Oh.....and to add to all the fun.....TODAY, on YOUR BIRTHDAY....it started snowing!!!!!! That's a once in a lifetime thing to even happen in Houston...needless to say on your birthday! Like you said 14 must be your luck number!!! It might not have been much, but hey you get what you can take, right!!?!


"Hurry up Mom...I'm COLD!!"


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I LOVE YOU BUDDY!!!!!

Mom
xxooxxooxxooxxoo

p. s. You are ALWAYS in my Heart!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HOW AWSOME IS THAT? It's great to see both of you counting your "blessings". Thanks for letting us be a part of the good times. We love you....Mimi