Thursday, August 30, 2007

I'm finally Blogging!!

Hello everyone!! After seeing friends and family Blogging....I thought it....It's my turn to start!!! I will be posting images, showing new products and letting you know about me and the things that interest me in photography. Summer has been somewhat of a time for me to regroup; I enjoyed spending precious time with family and friends, especially my son and new husband! And now it's time to get ready for the Fall...it's definitely going to start off with a bang! I'm excited to keep everyone up to date with what's going on in the photography world through my eyes!

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

I'm so excited your blogging now! I just added you to my links list and introduced you to my blogger friends...I loved going to your website and looking through pics. I love all the outdoor shots you've been doing! What camera are you using now?

Cathy Melancon said...

Hey Wendy! I've been meaning to call to see how everyone is doing! I've also been to your web site recently and as usual, the pics are amazing! Congrats for getting "high tech" with your blogging site!! Hope to see you soon!

laura said...

Wendy, I'm so excited you are blogging! This is Laura, Lindsay's sister-in-law (Adam's wife). I'll have to add you to my list and keep up with the latest!

Anonymous said...

Hey Gal! You are cutting-edge! I love your site, excited to read your blogs. I would love to give you a link to Baylen's stuff. Much love to you.
Kimberly Potts